So this is our first blog entry and I am back-tracking for the sake of those who insist on seeing belly bump pics (jenny!). Right now I am 28 weeks along and my stomach sticks out much further than I imagined it would be at this point. My belly button has strangely disapeared but I expect it will pop out in the near future. Little Smith is very active and especially loves to roll and kick at night. We are so excited for September 4th (or whenever he decides to reveal himself). The next few months will be filled with preparing the nursery and relaxing while we can.
2 comments:
Dear Errin,
It was so nice to see your exciting pictures. Having a blog on such a topic is very unique idea where you show us different stages of a baby's growth before his birth. Keep us updated.
I hope everything goes well and healthy baby Smith joins us in September.
Lots of Love,
Bash
Hi! You got it figured out! This week has been CRAZY...I will still call you soon! LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing belly pics!! Keep 'em comin!
Post a Comment