I can't believe a week has gone by and I haven't posted any pics! So, here are a bunch of random events that occurred over the last seven days.
Grandma K came to visit and help. We gave Owen a nice sponge bath.
Aaron spends quality time with Owen every evening, playing with him and getting him ready for bed.
Sleeping babies are so..... quiet!
Khyyam looks soooo relaxed!
Owen has been filling out a little I think. He is pretty content during the day, and sleeps about three hours at a time at night. He seems to be more and more alert when he is awake, making eye contact, following voices, and watching his mobile. Aaron says he has really taken to watching football and even noticed him make a sour face when he saw Favre in a Vikings jersey. Life is very complicated Owen!



1 comment:
I can't wait to snuggle with him!!! 37 days! You're going to be so much bigger then...stay just a teeny bit tiny, ok??
Post a Comment