Owen has been one month old for two weeks now.... Guess I'm a little behind schedule!
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Basia came to visit.
So did Grandma Norma and Grandpa Quentin. If you look closely, you may notice that Owen is smiling. He started smiling at faces about four or five days ago.
Owen has been practicing with the bottle for about a week now. We try to give him one everyday. Soon we'll be able leave him with a sitter so Aaron and I can get away. I'm sure Owen will do fine with a sitter, I'm just not sure I will be able to leave! Good thing we have great restaurants around the corner.
Owen has started cooing. It is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard! He loves to talk. He even talked to his dad on the phone today!
1 comment:
He is just the cutest!!! Congrats!!
Jen Stumbo
(jenny's friend)
Post a Comment