Friday, May 7, 2010

The past month....

... has been really busy! I can't believe I haven't posted anything in sooooo long!



Owen made a trip downtown to watch his dad play in a squash tournament.

He was already working on his swing.



Aaron took Owen to see Cloud Gate, better known as The Bean.




We spent some time in the park on the swings of course.
I think Owen looks a lot like his daddy in this picture!




Owen and I have also tried to enjoy the last few days in his first bedroom.


Me-Maw came to visit and enjoyed reading Owen's favorite book, Yummy Yummy.




And.... We bought a new house! Yippeeee!

We plan on doing some painting inside and out but otherwise it's just perfect! Nearly everything has been updated in the last few years so we can move right in and make ourselves at home. A yard for the dog, space to grow into, and Owen is just beginning to crawl so he'll have all kinds of room to ramble around in. We are so excited!

1 comment:

Tim and Jenny said...

Fabulous house! Can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!

Post a Comment