Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New House!

Owen helped a lot with the packing and moving. You can see he had pink cheeks because he was cutting teeth at the same time as we were in the middle of our big move. OYE! When it rains, it pours! All good things I guess. Now we have a beautiful home and Owen has some nice new chompers!


Owen, Chloe and I camped out in the middle of the empty living room all day while the movers and cleaners and delivery people worked all around us.


Owen loves rolling around his new kitchen. We really love cooking in it too!


Chloe found her favorite spot....


and Daddy found his favorite spot.



We love having a back yard to play in.

Chloe is especially thankful for the outside space!

We spend as much time as possible outside. There's a lot of landscaping work to do, especially in front of the house. I can't wait to dig in!

1 comment:

Tim and Jenny said...

Can't wait to come visit! I'm thinking that rolling around on the floor with Owen looks like tons of fun...

Post a Comment