Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Snowy Day



Owen was busy helping his dad today.
They were out early with the snow blower and shovels!


Even Chloe joined in.
She helped by chasing and barking at the shovel.
Owen loved it!


Then, by the afternoon, the snow had not let up.
So the boys set out again to gather and chop wood for a nice fire.


Then off they went on an evening wagon ride through the neighborhood.


I love snowy evenings
in our warm cozy house with my family.
Time to get dinner started and build that fire!

1 comment:

kristurkow said...

Love the pics! The tree looks great. I am so jealous that Kory is there to visit tonight. I miss you bunches and wish I was there too! Oh, and Cael misses Chloe too. I mentioned that Daddy would get to see her and you should have seen the look I got!

Post a Comment