We took Owen to the doctor today for his four month appointment. Turns out he is really healthy and growing fast! He now weighs 15.7 lbs. which is the 57th%, and is 25 3/4in tall which is in the 75th%.
I asked the doctor about Owen's sleep habits, thinking he may have some words of wisdom or a magic trick. He said we just need to wait things out and allow Owen to regulate his sleep in time. It's a matter of maturity, he said, and some babies get there before others. I also asked about feeding him solids, and supposedly that doesn't really help kids sleep through the night and there is no nutritional value to giving babies rice cereal. We may try feeding him some solids in a few weeks anyway. I think it's about time. I can't wait until Owen figures out how good it feels to sleep more than 2-3 hours at night!
He looks pretty well rested to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment