Saturday, July 31, 2010

When my grandparents came....



I played in the back yard with Na Nah.


I made some important calls with Great Grandma Shirley.


I thought Grandpa Mark looked hungry...


So I fed him some blue berries.


Then it looked like Grandpa Mark needed some help fixing the door,
so I brought my tools.


After all that hard work,
we played downstairs with the new toys they brought me...
PEEK!


Then we made some towers and knocked them down.


When it was time for bed, I took a bath and brushed my teeth.


But I still didn't feel totally clean, so I took another little bath in the sink.... with my towel!


What a fun weekend!


Bye Bye!
Come back soon!



The next day....

Chloe felt sad and bored when everyone left.


"Chloe, do you want to play with Owen?"


"Where is Owen?"

"There he is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment